What To Do For Dermal Fillers Last Longer?
There’s a reason why injectable dermal fillers are so popular nowadays and will continue to be in 2021. They make your skin look plumper. However they are like makeup, it’s temporary. So the challenge has always been able to find a way for dermal fillers to last longer.
It feels like in the Cinderella movie, that the magic spell from the Fairy Godmother would wear off when the clock struck midnight…
And all you want is the “magic” to last longer…
Seeking for the impossible? We don’t believe so… Here are some ways to make dermal fillers last longer
How long do Injectable Dermal Fillers last?
It can take from 3-6 months. And it depends on a series of factors such as your metabolism, commitment, and lifestyle.
One of the most common active ingredients for dermal fillers is the Hyaluronic Acid (HA), which is injected into the inner skin working as a sponge adhering to thousands of molecules of water, creating the so desired plumping effect.
Our skin naturally produces hyaluronic acid, and like any other enzyme naturally produced in the body, is metabolized over some time.
We have a peak performance of the production of Hyaluronic Acid, Elastin, and Collagen in our teenage years through our mid-thirties.
It almost comes without saying that all of this varies for each individual. We’re all unique!
For dermal fillers to last longer, it’s important to understand one simple concept, which is pretty much the same process of reactivating youthful skin cells. Check this 40 second video below…
What to do for injectable dermal fillers to last longer?
Definitely, another way to help your dermal fillers last longer is commitment.
Commitment is a dedication to a cause. This is why you’re reading this, commitment to understanding, so you can take action.
What to do Before applying injectable dermal fillers
Besides taking good care of your skin, which means, cleansing, hydrating, and using sunscreen, which is the basis of any skincare routine.
You can start researching good places, skincare specialists, aestheticians, dermatologists, with good reviews and mainly with a reputation of being professionals.
Expect to pay professional prices, which means paying something from $600 to $1200. It doesn’t mean that the most expensive is the best. Experience and reputation count a lot in that sense.
What to do After applying injectable dermal fillers?
Let’s start with you just leaving the dermatologist’s office, you just got home. You should receive all the instructions from your skin care specialist, which may include.
- No alcohol and too much movement such as working out, stairs, running for the first 24 hours.
- As most of the time, it involves the mouth area, please save your enthusiasm to stay quiet, relax, read. Take a day-off if possible.
- Know that the effects of dermal fillers are not seen immediately. It can take up to 7 days. That’s why the first days are critical.
- Nothing hot, that includes laying down in the sun, and sauna. Stay cool!
- For bruises ice packs, arnica, are good resources to support healing the bruises that may happen.
What else can you do for injectable dermal fillers last longer?
The skin naturally produces hyaluronic acid, collagen, and elastin as seen previously, where injectable HA is applied.
One of the ways to reach these deeper layers topically is through pure ingredients in skincare.
Purity-Levels in skincare is King!!
Proper skincare is one of the most efficient ways to make your injectable dermal fillers last longer and here’s why:
This is where Medical-Grade skincare, proved to be effective to make dermal-fillers last longer.
It’s important to check 3 mains aspects when looking for medical-grade skincare.
- Licensed dermatologist responsible for the formula
- High purity levels
- Clinical Testing proving that the active ingredients are safe and deliver the results they claim
A very good example is UFlawless – Advanced Medical-Grade Skincare delivering 99.9% on active ingredients, revealing first results as quickly as 1-2 week*
One of the best ways to put that to the test is to get this 2week boost. A 3-step routine you can generously use 2x a day for 2 weeks.
Satisfaction is 100% guaranteed!
If you feel like trying some samples for free, paying only shipping & handling ($5.95) here’s your chance.
- X3 SPA-Day at Home (1-Day)Product on sale
Healthy Lifestyle for Dermal Fillers to Last Longer
The lucky ones who learned that early in life know from experience that your healthy habits play a very important role not only for your skin but for your health in general.
Don’t you think for a minute that to look and be healthy, you’ll get that effortlessly… Only those massive pictures on social media make you believe that… 🙂
Several people, to get the most out of their beauty investment, end up with a healthier life.
The consequences of that are better self-esteem, confidence in the future, and happiness to name a few.
Their natural beauty is enhanced, revealing also a healthy youthful look!
Other alternative and important ways to make injectable dermal fillers last longer
- Drink plenty of water – Water was, is, and will always be the most natural, fastest, safest, inexpensive way to start treating your skin. Water helps eliminate toxins, support delivering nutrients to the skin, and plump skin cells, revealing a healthier look! 8-12 glasses of water a day, is all you need!
- Healthy Eating – Eat clean, that means natural whole natural foods, easy to digest, delivering all the nutrients your body needs. Processed foods are known through scientific studies to increase inflammation in the body, interfering in the metabolism process. You can find the best fruits and veggies for the skin in the link here… Remember the skin loves antioxidants, as they slow down the aging process. If the skin loves them, we love them too!
- Rest or Sleep well – During sleeping hours, our body resets and get into recovery mode. Balancing hormones, which play a vital role to heal infections, regulating the immune system, nourishing all the parts of this perfect system, called the body! That’s why it’s so important to rest so dermal fillers last longer.
“Taking care of your health will naturally bring an overall vitality, enhancing your natural beauty as well.”
- Sunscreen, Hat, Glasses & Shade – The sun is our friend, no questions about it! However, we need to know how to get the most out of it… Otherwise, the sun can turn into an enemy as it carries the top 3 premature aging factors… For
- Move your body – Our body is made to move! Otherwise, we will be made like trees! Go to work, workout, go to the groceries, have an active live and you’ll get the most out of life. *Important disclaimer: During the first days of your injectable dermal fillers, you should follow the restrictions, of keeping yourself away from intense workouts such as running, jumping, as this can affect the fillers to settle in the right spots.
- Refill, Top-up, Touch-up your injectable dermal fillers – Yes! Maintenance, we take showers every day, we use makeup, and many times it needs a touch! The same thing applies to dermal fillers… however the good news is that it’s not every day though… They are naturally absorbed/metabolized so once in a while depending on what your skincare experts say, you just follow the lead! Usually every 3-6 months.
Bear in mind, that when you use pure active ingredients, they are easily absorbed by the skin, nourishing the deepest layers, boosting the production of youthful skin cells, making dermal fillers last longer!