Why Fall is the best time for brightening the skin
Now that fall is in full force a lot of things change. As the temperatures are lower, leaves are changing color, falling from trees and it is when they get renewed. Meaning new leaves, new skin, if you will! As in nature, the same with us. This is why fall is the best time of the year for brightening the skin.
Summertime creates a lot of stress for the skin. Chemicals from swimming pools, saltwater from the sea and we can’t forget about sun exposure, which is the number one factor for premature aging.
Many people go for facials, but not everybody has the time to go for a facial and let’s face it, for a facial to really work, it’s not going to happen in one day.
What happens with our skin after summer and getting into fall.
- Pores – If you are the kind of person that really cares about the skin, sunscreen is as important as your cell phone. So basically pores got clogged with so many sunscreens, leading to breakout and dead skin, leading to dull skin.
- Dark Spots & Melasma – Through the decades, overexposure to sunlight causes damages to the skin. One of them is excess production of melanin, associated with hormonal changes, which can trigger melasma and dark spots. –
- Excess oil production – With the heat and sun exposure our skin produces more sebum and the excess of oil on the skin, changes the pH (microbiome) of the skin making it more difficult for the skin to get rid by itself from dead skin.
Another reason for brightening the skin during fall
Days are shorter and rainy, for the most part of the country. That makes the perfect timing for brightening the skin, once the skin gets more sensitive to UV rays.
Even though dark spots are harmless it’s very important to keep close eyes to them, with regular visits to your dermatologist, usually once a year, once some of them, through time could turn into cancerous
On the other hand, there could be some urgency to see a dermatologist if:
- Darkly pigmented
- Increasing in size quickly
- Irregular border appearance
- An unusual combination of colors
- Itchiness, redness, tenderness, or bleeding
What is important to keep the skin in good health when we transition from summer to fall
The number one thing to keep in mind and always is to keep on drinking plenty of water and sunscreen.
This duo, water and sunscreen are never out of fashion.
Probably you noticed that when temperatures are going down, we don’t feel as much need to drink too much water, we don’t feel as thirsty as re are during summer. It doesn’t mean we don’t need water. So plenty of water during low temperatures are 8 to 12 glasses of water every single day for glowing plumped skin.
Sunscreen is the same thing, we may think that cloudy days will make it less important to use sunscreen.
But the reality of the matter is that the sun, during the day is out there and pounding UVA and UVB rays onto our skin.
For healthy skin during fall, get healthy foods.
During autumn/fall we need to keep the same rhythm of taking care of ourselves from within.
Naturally, we feel more enthusiastic when summer is in full force to eat salads, drink water, fruits, meaning light food.
As fall starts over and temperatures are turning down, we feel like eating more heavily.
Acknowledge that this is part of our nature, and we can still make good healthy choices.
Healthy choices for glowing skin are sardines, tuna, almonds, olive oil, and avocados. They are all rich in fatty acids, aka omega-3, 6 and 9 which are excellent for the skin, once they repair the natural barrier for the skin.
Get ready for the holidays with brand new skin.
It looks like during fall and winter that people get better dressed, charming clothes, awesome gathering with family and friends and everybody wants to look pretty.
The perfect timing for that is the beginning of fall when we can start re-engaging with our skincare routine and giving proper time for the good stuff act on our skin.
However, to have good results, we need good products. When we say good products we mean 99.9% purity levels, like medical-grade skincare.
We don’t need to make things complicated to have brightening flawless skin.
Everyday Home Facial For A Youthful Lifted Appearance
The thing is super simple: 3 Steps for flawless skin, not breaking a sweat. Cleanse, Treat and Moisturize
One of the main concerns nowadays, when talking about brightening the skin is the use of Hydroquinone.
For us at UFlawless, Hydroquinone is a no-no. Why? you may ask.
The reason why is that Hydroquinone was banned already in Europe and Japan as being associated with some issues such as skin cancer.
While there’s still a lot of controversies here in America, as Hydroquinone is cleared by the FDA, as long as the concentration level is lower than 4%, we have decided to ban Hydroquinone from our list of ingredients, as safety is one of our top priorities.
Besides that, we have developed a 3-step Hydroquinone-Free Brightening Routine.
We had amazing results, in our clinical tests, so we felt very confident to launch this Safe and Effective Brightening Skincare Routine.
Every good skincare routine starts with a good cleanser. For some reasons to follow:
We have to keep the pores clean, free of dust, unwanted oil and dead skin cells. And as the end result is to lighten then skin, we have to start with a gentle exfoliation.
What are the best ingredients for Brightening the skin during fall?
Salicylic Acid has amazing properties when it comes to that. It will act to unglue all the dead skin cells from the outermost layer of the skin.
For this duty a very efficient cleanser is the X9 Advanced Exfoliating Cleanser, which has 2 interesting components:
- Salicylic Acid at low pH, (4.5) makes this salicylic acid stand out from the crowd as it delivers 30% more results. And this is one of the secrets the skincare industry is not revealing to you. Another amazing ingredient from this great cleanser is coconut oil, which avoids the skin to dry out, besides delivering antimicrobial properties to the skin.
- Vitamin E and Vitamin F – An incredible serum, loaded with 2 antioxidants that will nourish the skin with amazing properties, delivering a perfect skin biome (healthy skin “environment”) hydrating the skin and supporting the brightening treatment. All in one serum. The X9 Brightening Treatment Serum
- Vitamin-C – Vitamin-C turned into one of the greatest ingredients for the skin. It’s scientifically tested that Vitamin-C when penetrates in the deep layers of the skin, boosts collagen production and also supports brightening the skin. The X9 Ultimate Brightening Moisturizer carries a Medical-Grade 20% Vitamin-C in its formulation. It’s 99.9% purity levels of Vitamin-C penetrating in the deep layers of the skin.
It’s super simple and safe. If you’re looking for brightening the skin during fall, the time is now! with the X9 Advanced Brightening Routine for a youthful brightening appearance.